In-Lab Working Time
R-Dent Dental Laboratory's General Warranty
What Is Covered:
• Repair replacernent of the prodl.rt.
What Is Not Covered
• Cash of prosthesis.
• Cost incurred for rernoval rerts«tion.
• Repairs resulting frorn accident. negkct. failure of supportive tooth tisstk structures, invoper a#strrmts
improper ddltal hy#rz
• Incidental or inclLHg irEonvenierwe. lost wages. and pain and suffemg.
• Implant cosrnetic or prEision attachrnent case.
• costs repairs.
Conations Which kBt Be F Wuruty To
• Prosthesis must by a practicing deltist.
• Patient rnust are to a sni-annual dental maintaurre program (cleaning and exarn) in ttE office of a licensed
• Within limitations of warranty. ffe wrtttel work authorization and fre Original Invoice must be sent
to R-Dent Dental Laboratory.